Wikipedia List of African Studies Journals
- biannual newsletter of the Association for the Study of New Literatures in English.
- quarterly for critical and scholarly study of the new and the established literatures in English around the world. Founded 1970 by Norman Jeffares.
- bi-annual, peer-reviewed journal that publishes original works by Caribbean writers and scholars worldwide exclusively in electronic form.
- international literary journal dedicated to publishing works encompassing, but not limited to, the Anglophone, Francophone, Hispanophone and Dutch-speaking Caribbean.
- multidisciplinary journal dedicated to the study of the history, culture, social structure, politics, and economy of diasporas. Via Ebsco Host
- edited by Deborah Wyrick (North Carolina State UNiversity) has ceased publication, but back issues can be read online.
The Journal of Commonwealth Literature (Access only via university network/vpn)
- one of the oldest postcolonial journals in the field. Edited by John Thieme.
- Quaterly by the Asian Studies Center, Michigan State University.
- Refereed open access journal that publishes articles, book reviews, interviews, poetry and fiction on postcolonial, transnational, and indigenous themes. Edited by Heike H. Harting, Université de Montréal.
- QLRS is the Internet literary journal of Singapore.
- Quarterly journal on racism, empire and globalisation.
- is a peer-reviewed journal of literature, language, and culture edited at the University of Puerto Rico. Some content available online, e.g. interviews.
- is a mailing list for and from women from Bangladesh, Buthan, India, Maledives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. Maintained by Concordia University, Canada.
- social, cultural, and political criticism. edited by David Scott, Columbia University, New York.
- is a refereed online journal edited and produced by research students at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London.
South Asian Diaspora (Ebsco Host)
- is a peer-reviewed coverage of the issues that the South Asian Diaspora presents for the contemporary world.
- Third World perspectives on contemporary art
- ideas about race, ethnicity, culture, and politics."
- Publishes articles from diverse fields including politics, literature, sociology, and religion, and reviews recent publication in Caribbean studies.
- platform for mapping new landscapes in comtemporary international writing
CONTACT US to suggest a website, report a broken link, or leave a comment