- 2020 - Master's Degree in Automation and Control Engineering, Polytechnic University of Bari, Bari, Italy
- 2018 - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Automation Engineering, Polytechnic University of Bari, Bari, Italy
- Modeling, Control, and Optimization of high-voltage driving circuits for Dielectric Elastomer Actuators
- Dielectric Elastomer Actuators
- Control-oriented modelling
- Power Electronics
Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers
- C. Perri, B. Holz, P. R. Massenio, D. Naso, and G. Rizzello, “Design, Modeling, and Experimental Validation of a High Voltage Driving Circuit for Dielectric Elastomer Actuators,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, pp. 1-10, 2023 (DOI: 10.1109/TIE.2023.3288190).
International Conference Proceedings
- C. Perri, S. Lenz, G. Rizzello, S. Seelecke, and D. Naso, “Modeling and Validation of a High Voltage Driving Circuit for Dielectric Elastomer Actuators,” in IEEE 30th International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE), 2021, pp. 1-6 (DOI: 10.1109/ISIE45552.2021.9576391).