Information and Advisory Services
If you need advice on how to obtain the Europaicum certificate, the CEUS coordinators will be happy to help you. The Europaicum certificate is an in-sessional, additional qualification that can only be completed if you are already enrolled in another degree programme at Saarland University.
Services provided by the Cluster for European Research (CEUS):
- Advisory service and information on registration and enrolment for the Europaicum certificate
- Information on how to develop your course plan and how to schedule the required workload (ECTS)
- Information on recognition of academic credits for the Europaicum certificate
- Assigning courses that a student may have completed to the competence areas of the certificate
- Checking and informing your examination office if academic credits earned in language courses and courses taken as part of your main study programme can be recognized for the Europaicum certificate
- Final issuing of the certificate
You are welcome to contact us by email, telephone or via MS Teams.
Assistenz der Geschäftsführung
Gebäude C5 3, Raum 2.14
Tel.: +49 681 302-70441
Elisabeth Marx, M. A.
Gebäude C5 3, Raum 2.13
Tel.: +49 681 302-70438
Sprechzeit: Mittwoch 10 bis 11 Uhr