Insurance and accident report

I injured in one of the University Sports classes. Am I insured? What do I need to do?

All members of Saarland University – students and employees – are insured against accidents while participating in University Sports classes. Unfallkasse Saarland decides in each individual case, though. A liability insurance does not exist.

Guests participating in the University Sports program are not insured against accidents.

You find the information about the accident report, the form of notice of accident as well as the contact persons on the homepage of the Amt für Arbeits- und Umweltschutz (AAU).

  1. Select the appropriate form and fill it in completely
  2. Send the completed form to the person in charge
  3. Inform University Sports Center about your accident