Where can I get help if I want to submit a project proposal to an international / EU funding programme?

The International Office offers advice on the international mobility schemes managed by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the Franco-German University (DFH).

If you are considering submitting a project proposal to Horizon Europe, Interreg, Erasmus+ or to an international funding body, the  Funding support team at the Research Management and Technology Transfer Division (Dezernat FT) can provide assistance.

If you have any questions, suggestions, comments or requests, don’t hesitate to get in touch.