Dr. Santanu Pal
Machine Translation (Statistical, Example Based and Rule based Approach), Multi-Word Expressions, Question Answering and Generation, Natural Language Processing.
M.Tech, Computer Technology: (July, 2010 – 2013) At: Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India
Masters Thesis: “Improved Alignment in Statistical Machine Translation”
Certification Course: Completed one year certification course on "Linguistics", School of Linguistics, Jadavpur University, Kolkata-32, India.
B.Tech, Computer Science & Engineering: (July, 2000 - June 2004) At: Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Murshidabad College of Engineering and Technology, University of Kalyani, West Bengal, India.
Google Scholar Citation :scholar.google.de/citations
- FLAIR 2010
- CICLING 2011
- ALR 2013
- MICAI 2013
- ICONACC 2014
- Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation (WMT-2015)
- CSL: Computer Speech and Language (Journal)
- Journal of Natural Language Engineering: Machine Translation Using Comparable Corpora
PROGRAM COMMITTEE MEMBER:
- Workshop on VarDial@COLING 2014
- Workshop on VarDial@RANLP 2015
- Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation (WMT)@EMNLP 2015
We have just launched a new web-based Computer Aided Translation (CAT) / Post-Editing tool
ONLINE CATALOG (http://santanu.appling.uni-saarland.de/CATaLog/)
- This is a new web-based post-editing tool, enhanced with a number of new features.
- It can be used as a common CAT tool but also for post-editing TM segments or MT output.
- The tool provides a complete set of log information currently not available in most CAT tools.
- This tool is also convenient for translation process research.
Universität des Saarlandes
und Sprachtechnologie (ehem. FR 4.6)
Geb. A2 2, Raum 1.25