Visa regulations

You may require a visa to enter Germany, or you may be able to enter Germany without one. To find out whether you need a visa, where you can apply for one, and what the costs are, please visit the website of the German Federal Foreign Office.

If you need to apply for an extension to your visa, please contact the staff at the Central Registration Office for Foreign Residents (Zentrale Ausländerbehörde) in Saarbrücken.



Saarbrücken Campus
Building A4 4
Phone: +49 681 302-71122

Office hours:
Every day from 09:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.