Sports opportunities during Corona
Dear university sportspeople,
we would like to keep you up to date about our sports offer during Corona. You can find it here.
On February 16 our online courses in the holiday sports program will start. Click here for the course schedule and to book your user card:
Due to the cessation of sports activities due to the Corona pandemic, we are postponing the start of the Uni in Bewegung courses until further notice. The course registrations remain unchanged. You can find the course overview here.
Our Uni-Fit is available for limited use again since June 2. You can find all information here.
Our fitness parcours is open. Please pay attention to the distance and hygiene regulations.
The aim of the University Sports Online - Fit at Your Desk program is to prevent or compensate for the stresses and strains caused by predominantly sedentary work (as is often the case in the office or home office) in a preventive approach. The exercises published here in the areas of mobilization, strengthening and stretching were selected on the basis of sports science and medical findings and can be performed directly at the desk without much effort. In this section you will also find entire exercise programs for the improvement of various ailments, which have been compiled from the aforementioned exercises.
Here you can find the exercises: www.uni-saarland.de/einrichtung/hochschulsport/bewegungswelt-campus/hsponline.html
The following corona rules must be observed:
- If you feel ill, please stay at home.
- In case of a positive test for Corona, please inform the University Sports Center immediately!
- The known distance and hygiene rules are to be followed (whenever possible) (distance of at least 1.50 m, adherence to the cough and sneeze label). In courses where no closer contact between the participants is required, these rules apply from the time of entering until leaving the sports building. In courses where the nature of the sport does not allow contact-free practice of the sport, the rules of distance and hygiene must be observed whenever possible (before and after the course, during breaks, during explanations, etc.) in order to keep contact times as short as possible.
- Masks are compulsory in the corridors and changing rooms of all sports facilities. In courses that are held on your own mat, the mouth and nose cover must be worn until the place is taken.
- There is no obligation to wear a mask during the course.
- Bring your own gymnastics mat if necessary. We are not allowed to provide mats!
- The changing rooms and showers in the multi-function room (Uni-Fit) are open and can be used in accordance with the distance rules. A maximum of three people are allowed to use the changing rooms at the same time and two people may shower at the same time. The changing rooms and showers in the Uni-Sporthalle are closed, toilets can be used under observance of the distance rules. Changing rooms and toilets are open in the LSVS sports facilities. The capacities of the changing rooms are signposted in each case so that the distances can be maintained. Personal items may not be left in the changing rooms. The showers are generally closed. An exception is the indoor swimming pool, where showers are open and should at least be used before swimming. In the school gyms in Homburg, the changing rooms can be used in accordance with the rules of hygiene and distance. The showers are closed.