Sports opportunities during Corona
Dear university sportspeople,
please find here our current sports program:
We have again organized an online sports program via MS Teams for you in the summer semester 2021. A flatrate user card is required to participate (free for students and staff, 49 euros for guests). In addition, on-site outdoor courses are planned in Homburg as well as in Saarbrücken. As soon as these can take place, we will inform you immediately.
The flatrate user card for the online courses can be booked on the Sportprogramm Homburg page as well as on the Sportprogramm Saarbrücken page. The hopefully soon to take place on-site courses can be found under the respective location.
For the summer semester 2021, we are planning on-site courses Outdoor, which hopefully may start in May. We will inform you about the individual courses and the start of registration here in due course. As part of the general university sports program, we will again offer online courses in the summer semester 2021. These will start on April 19.
Our Uni-Fit is available for limited use again since June 2. You can find all information here.
If and when we will be allowed to open the outdoor facilities is still uncertain. As soon as we have information, we will inform you via this page and our social media channels.
Our fitness parcours is open. Please pay attention to the distance and hygiene regulations.
The aim of the University Sports Online - Fit at Your Desk program is to prevent or compensate for the stresses and strains caused by predominantly sedentary work (as is often the case in the office or home office) in a preventive approach. The exercises published here in the areas of mobilization, strengthening and stretching were selected on the basis of sports science and medical findings and can be performed directly at the desk without much effort. In this section you will also find entire exercise programs for the improvement of various ailments, which have been compiled from the aforementioned exercises.
Here you can find the exercises: www.uni-saarland.de/einrichtung/hochschulsport/bewegungswelt-campus/hsponline.html
The following corona rules must be observed:
- If you feel ill, please stay at home.
- In case of a positive test for Corona, please inform the University Sports Center immediately!
- The known distance and hygiene rules are to be followed (whenever possible) (distance of at least 1.50 m, adherence to the cough and sneeze label). In courses where no closer contact between the participants is required, these rules apply from the time of entering until leaving the sports building. In courses where the nature of the sport does not allow contact-free practice of the sport, the rules of distance and hygiene must be observed whenever possible (before and after the course, during breaks, during explanations, etc.) in order to keep contact times as short as possible.
- Masks are compulsory in the corridors and changing rooms of all sports facilities. In courses that are held on your own mat, the mouth and nose cover must be worn until the place is taken.
- There is no obligation to wear a mask during the course.
- Bring your own gymnastics mat if necessary. We are not allowed to provide mats!
- The changing rooms and showers in the multi-function room (Uni-Fit) are open and can be used in accordance with the distance rules. A maximum of three people are allowed to use the changing rooms at the same time and two people may shower at the same time. The changing rooms and showers in the Uni-Sporthalle are closed, toilets can be used under observance of the distance rules. Changing rooms and toilets are open in the LSVS sports facilities. The capacities of the changing rooms are signposted in each case so that the distances can be maintained. Personal items may not be left in the changing rooms. The showers are generally closed. An exception is the indoor swimming pool, where showers are open and should at least be used before swimming. In the school gyms in Homburg, the changing rooms can be used in accordance with the rules of hygiene and distance. The showers are closed.