Website Accessibility Statement
Compliance with accepted accessibility standards
The accessibility of the Saarland University website www.uni-saarland.de was assessed on 14 December 2020 by an independent third-party. The assessment indicated that the website does not meet current digital inclusion goals. We are working hard to deliver a website that is accessible to all as soon as possible.
Website content that does not currently meet accessibility criteria
- News: The news headlines are not correctly tagged as headlines.
- Tile groups: The tile groups are not structured appropriately.
- Main navigation menu: Navigation roles and values have not been set correctly.
- Website footer: The source code for the footer section is not properly structured.
- Skip links: No skip links have been used.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was originally prepared on 8 October 2020 and most recently revised on 28 April 2021. The revision is based on the BIK evaluation report of 18 February 2021.
If you have experienced any accessibility barriers while using www.uni-saarland.de, please let us know at: wwwadm(at)uni-saarland.de
The Saarland University Web Team
Phone: +49 681 302-2708
The Saarland Ministry of Health, Social Affairs, Women and the Family operates a conciliation service that you can contact if you are not satisfied with the response you received from the university contact listed above. Click the following link for more information about the conciliation service.