Dr. Frances Yung
Phone: +49 681 302 70019
Computer Science and Computational Linguistics
Campus Building C7.2, Room 3.09
66123 Saarbruecken / Germany
As a postdoctoral researcher in Prof. Vera Demberg's group since April 2017, I am affiliated with the DFG-funded SFB-1102 project "Information Density and Linguistic Encoding".
I am working on the project "Cognitive modelling of information density for discourse relations".
- Linguistics: discourse relations, pragmatics
- NLP: discourse parsing, resource construction, annotation aggregation
- Psycholinguistics: computational modelling, experimental pragmatics
Teaching activities comprise subjects as:
- Crowdsourcing linguistic annotations
- Discourse relations: Cognition, Resources and NLP
- Recent Advances in Discourse Processing