Investment programme for research and investment programme for teaching
The investment programme for research and the investment programme for teaching aim to provide funding for basic technical equipment, on the one hand for the procurement and replacement of research equipment, and on the other hand for repair and maintenance work on research or teaching equipment.
For more information on the application procedure, please refer to the Geschäftsordnung des Forschungsausschusses (currently available in German only).
Information on the call for proposals
- Next deadline: 11. October 2023, noon
- Call for proposals and application documents: see below
If you have any questions regarding the application process for the investment programmes, please contact us via email:
Please note that the application process for the investment programmes has been adapted:
- Proposals need to be submitted via email to forschungsausschuss(at)uni-saarland.de
- Proposals may be submitted in German and in English. Applicants who submit their proposal in English will need to include a German summary that is easy to understand also for individuals who are not professionals in the respective field of research.
- In the investment programmes, in addition to requesting funds for repair, new and replacement of equipment, all scientific equipment items are still eligible for funding.
- The compliance form has to be included as an attachment to the application.