|Instructor:||Prof. Dr. Romanus Dyczij-Edlinger|
Please contact Prof. Dr. Romanus Dyczij-Edlinger.
|The documents are distributes at the beginning of the seminar.|
Correlation to curriculum:
|Master Systems Engineering, Master Seminar|
|No formal prerequisites|
Evaluation / Examination:
|Elaboration and presentation of a seminar talk.|
Here you will find the underlying grading scheme .
- Development of an ability to work scientifically under guidance
- Independent research and development of relevant literature
- Ability to document work progress and results
- Ability to scientifically present and discuss the achieved results
- Literature study on the topic after consultation
- Development of the relevant methodology
- Documentation of the course of the project
- Presentation of results with concluding colloquium
|Prof. Dr. Romanus Dyczij-Edlinger|
Phone: +49 681 302-2441
Consultation by appointment.
Phone.: +49 681 302-2551
Fax: +49 681 302-3157
Mo 08:00 a.m. — 01:00 p.m.
Tue only reachable by phone
Wed 08:00 a.m. — 01:00 p.m.
Fri 08:00 a.m. — 01:00 p.m.