M.Sc. Peter Scherer
Chair of Systems Theory and Control Engineering
Campus A5 1, Room 2.06
Tel.: +49 681 302-64729
and by appointment
- since 2019: research assistant at LSR
- 2018-2019: student assistant at LSR
- 2016-2019: studies in Systems Engineering, Saarland University; degree: M.Sc.
- 2015-2018: student assistant at LTM (Saarland University)
- 2013-2016: studies in Mechatronics, Saarland University; degree: B.Sc.
- Systems Theory and Control Engineering 2 (tutorials, WS 2019/20)
P.M. Scherer, A. Irscheid, G. Rizzello, J. Rudolph, Flatness-based Trajectory-tracking Control of Dielectric Elastomer Actuators, in: 21th IFAC World Congress, IFAC-PapersOnLine, Volume 53, Issue 2, 2020, Pages 8757-8762. DOI