[Translate to englisch:] Lehrstuhl Demberg
- New members have joined the lab in September 2022: Welcome to Ruitao Feng and Dr. Sebastian Schuster!
- New members have joined the lab in July 2022: Welcome to Iza Škrjanec and Dongqi Pu!
- Projects A8 and B2 have been accepted for funding as part of the third phase of SFB 1102!
- Our lab is hosting a visiting scholar from Zhejiang Gongshang University (China) from June 20, 2022 for a one-year research period: Welcome to Dr. Jingqi Yan!
- Dave Howcroft successfully defended his thesis "Learning to Generate"! Congratulations Dr. Howcroft! (Oct 2021)
- Katja Kravtchenko successfully defended her thesis "Integrating Pragmatic Reasoning in an Efficiency-Based Theory of Utterance Choice"! Congratulations Dr. Kravtchenko! (Oct 2021)
- Computational Cognitive Modelling
- Experimental Psycholinguistics
- Information-theoretic Models of Language Processing
- Coherence Relations in Text, Pragmatics
- Natural Language Generation
Please contact me at demberg(at)coli.uni-saarland.de if you'd like more information on these positions.