The Trilingual Campus project offers the following services:
- Translation management
- Systematic terminology coordination and management
- Advice on translation issues
We use the professional translation software SDL Trados Studio. The software stores all previously translated sentences and makes them available if similar sentences need to be translated in future (translation memory system).
At present, our focus is on translating those official university documents that are of particular relevance to our international guests. Examples include:
- Studying and teaching: enrolment application documents, study and examination regulations for English-language degree programmes, principles of good academic practice at Saarland University, etc.
- University staff: application documents for parental leave, information for research assistants
- Health and safety: emergency response plan / fire safety regulations at Saarland University
Unfortunately, we are currently only able to accept documents for translation if these are of core relevance to our international target group. We cannot therefore provide translations of academic papers or departmental websites.
Good translations take time to complete and our focus is on delivering high-quality professional translations. If you have a translation request, please get in touch with us at the earliest opportunity so that we can provide you with a realistic estimate of the time needed to complete your translation. At present, there is a very high demand for our translation services.