Online registration will be possible as of Wednesday, the 24th of June, 2015. Please note that participants must register by late in the evening on the 20th of September, 2015.
You must attend the presentation and two workshops to receive a certificate!
Direct link to the Teachers' Day moodle course
For those of you ("power users") who already have an LPM moodle account and are logged in, click on this direct link to the course.
The Teachers' Day registration system we have used for several years has become less than reliable and too difficult to maintain. This year, we will be using Moodle for Teachers' Day workshop registration and materials. Here is what this will mean for you, the participant.
- We are using the Saarland's school moodle system, so it should be familiar to many of you—it is run by the Landesinstitut für Pädagogik und Medien (LPM).
- For those of you who do not yet have a login and password for the LPM moodle system, please obtain them now via this link. You will have to confirm your registration via email. As is the case with any Internet platform of this kind, PLEASE make sure you save your login and password!
- Once you have a login and password and can log in to the LPM moodle system, please register for the "Teachers' Day, UdS, Dept. of English" moodle course.
- You can do this by going to the LPM moodle home page and finding Teachers' Day via the Course categories "Verschiedenes" > "Anglistik, Amerikanistik und Anglophone Kulturen" > "Teachers' Day, UdS, Dept. of English"
- OR… You can also find the Teachers' Day moodle course by simply following this URL: Teachers' Day, UdS, Dept. of English. (Please log in to the moodle system before you follow this link.)
- You will be asked to enter an "enrollment key" to register for the course—you will need it only once. The enrollment key is "udsteachersday"
- Once you are in the Teachers' Day moodle course, follow the directions for workshop registration.
If you have questions, please direct them to the Teachers' Day Team.