Synthesis and modification of metallated amino acid derivatives
- J. Deska, U. Kazmaier, "Stereoselective Syntheses and Reactions of Stannylated Peptides", Angew. Chem. 2007, 119, 4654–4657; Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2007, 46, 4570–4573.
- C. Bukovec, U. Kazmaier, "A Straightforward Protocol for One-pot Allylic Aminations/Stille Couplings", Org. Lett. 2009, 11, 3518–3521.
- C. Bukovec, A. O. Wesquet, U. Kazmaier, "Insights into the Reaction Behaviour of Stannylated Allylic Substrates", Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2011, 1047–1056.
- C. Bukovec, U. Kazmaier, "Stannylated allyl carbonates as versatile building blocks for the diversity oriented synthesis of allylic amines and amides", Org. Biomol. Chem. 2011, 9, 2743–2750.
- M. Klos, U. Kazmaier, "A Catalyst-Economic One-Pot Protocol for the Synthesis and Conversion of Functionalized Vinylstannanes", Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2013, 1726–1731.
- L. Junk, U. Kazmaier, "Synthesis of Indoles and Tryptophan Derivatives via Photoinduced Nitrene C-H Insertion", Org. Biomol. Chem. 2016, 14, 2916−2923.
- L. Junk, U. Kazmaier, “A straightforward protocol for the synthesis of functionalized tryptophan peptides via Stille coupling, azidation and photoinduced nitrene insertion”, Synlett 2016, 1531−1536.