- 2022 - Master's Degree in Automation and Control Engineering, Polytechnic University of Bari, Bari, Italy.
- 2019 - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Automation Engineering, Polytechnic University of Bari, Bari, Italy
- Dielectric Elastomers Phase 2 – Soft Material Actuator/Sensor Concepts for Soft Robotic Systems (DFG SPP 2100 SMRS),
subproject Modeling, Control, and Self-Sensing
- Energy-Based Modeling and Control
- Port-Hamiltonian Systems
- Control and Self-Sensing Methods for Soft Robots
- Dielectric Elastomers
- Soft Robotics
Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers
- D. Pisla, D. Caramia, B. Gherman, G. Soleti, I. Ulinici, and C. Vaida, “A novel control architecture for robotic-assisted single incision laparoscopic surgery,” The Romanian Journal of Technical Sciences. Applied Mechanics, vol. 66, no. 2, pp. 143-165.
International Conference Proceedings
- G. Soleti, J. Prechtl, P. R. Massenio, M. Baltes, and G. Rizzello, “Energy based control of a bi-stable and underactuated soft robotic system based on dielectric elastomer actuators," in Proc. of 22th World Congress of the International Federation of Automatic Control, 2023, pp. 1-6.
- D. Bevilacqua, G. Soleti, G. Rizzello, and P. Motzki, “Bio-Inspired Flapping Wing Antagonist Actuation with SMA Wires," in International Conference and Exhibition on New Actuator Systems and Applications ACTUATOR 22, 2022, pp. 1-4.