Krunal Jagdishbhai Koshiya
- 2022 - Master's Degree in Embedded Systems, Universität des Saarlandes, Saarbrücken, Germany
- 2018 - Bachelor's Degree in Mechatronic Engineering, Gujarat Technological University, Gujarat, India
- Self-Sensing and Control of Shape Memory Alloy Actuators based on Machine Learning techniques
- Development of smart material based embedded systems
- Self-sensing in Dielectric Elastomer Actuators (as well as Shape Memory Alloy Actuators
- Self-sensing based closed loop control
Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers
International Conference Proceedings
- K. J. Koshiya, G. Rizzello, and P. Motzki, “An Embedded System for Data-Based Self-Sensing in Shape Memory Alloy Wire Actuators," in ASME 2023 Conference on Smart Materials, Adaptive Structures and Intelligent Systems, 2023, pp. 1-6.
- K. Koshiya, S. Gratz-Kelly, P. Motzki, and G. Rizzello, “An Embedded Self-Sensing Motion Control System for Strip-Shaped Dielectric Elastomer Actuators," in Electroactive Polymer Actuators and Devices (EAPAD) XXV, 2023, p. 124820I (DOI: 10.1117/12.2657131).