Digitalisation is one of the trending topics of our time and is increasingly becoming one of the most important economic factors. The bachelor programme "Digital Management" is your introduction into the depths of this exciting development. Learn the basics of business administration and link them with digital technology such as Artificial Intelligence or Big Data. Further, you will get the opportunity to get in contact with topics like entrepreneurship and start-up culture. You can follow up your bachelor's degree with a master's degree in "Digital Management" or start your professional life directly with your digital competence.
Bringing digitisation to life
"Digitisation is on everyone's mind - filling the buzzword with life is the focus of our new degree programme. Students will acquire leadership skills to skilfully shape innovative business models and improvements to operational processes using digital technologies, and to confidently overcome operational challenges arising as a result of digitisation."
Professor Dr. Alexander Baumeister, Chair of Business Administration - Management Accounting at Saarland University
Bachelor's programme at a glance
- Duration of studies: 6 semesters
- Degree: Bachelor of Science
- Language of teaching: German, partly English
- Costs: There are no tuition fees. You only have to pay the semester fee.
- Start: Winter semester or summer semester
- Limited admission: No
- Registration deadline: September 30 (winter semester); March 31 (summer semester)