Digital Human Resource Management
The module „Digital Human Resource Management“ focuses on the integrated management of Digital HR Data, Digital HR Organization (HR structures and HR processes) and Digital HR Systems.
To this end, the relevant concepts, categories and processes of digital HR data, organization and systems are respectively covered. Diverse METHOD EXCURSUSES ensure practical abilities of students in designing data, organization and systems of digital HRM.
Students acquire comprehensive and advanced qualifications in digital HRM (European Qualification Framework (EQF) Level 7). They know relevant legal basics, are familiar with concepts, categories and processes of digital HR data, digital HR organization and digital HR systems and can manage these areas independently:
- advanced knowledge of digital HR data, organization and systems based on a critical understanding of theoretical foundations,
- advanced practical digital HRM skills (purposeful design, implementation, application and control of digital HR data, organization and systems) and
- management of demanding work contexts in the area of digital HRM with responsibility for strategic leadership and decision-making.
- Business Administration: Master exam regulations 27.02.2014
- Business Information Systems: Master exam regulations 27.02.2014
- Business and Economics Education: Master exam regulations 27.02.2014
- Economics and Law: Master exam regulations 27.02.2014
- Digital Business Administration: Master exam regulations 18.12.2020
The module comprises lectures and tutorials.
Summer Semester 2022: Schedule
Every Tuesday, 10:15 – 11:45 a.m. in building B4 1, seminar room 0.24
Every Tuesday, 16:00 – 19:00 in building B4 1, CIP-Pool CC2 (1.03)
180 h / 6 CP
More information, slides, etc. are available on the Moodle e-learning platform.
We have been doing all our best to have a didactically sensible structure of the courses we offer. To ensure its continuous improvement we therefore participate in the QUALIS-Evaluation.
|Summer Semester 2021||Course Grade||Reference Group|