Automation Systems provides introduction to logic control. Contents of course includes:
- Design and realization of logic control systems
- Domain specific languages (IEC 61131)
- Formal specification using Petri Nets
- Verification and Validation (V&V)
- Signals and Communication in Automation Systems
- Application: Industrial Ethernet Solutions and CAN-Bus
- Application: Automotive Networks (LIN, CAN, FlexRay, MOST)
Automation Systems will be taught again next summer semester.
Written Exam WS 2019/20
- Tuesday, March 10th, 2020, 10:00-12:00h, Building A5 1, Room -1.03.
- Register Online and if HISPOS online registration is not available because this examination is not included in your degree program or due some other reasons, submit the official form from Prüfungsamt not later than 2 weeks before examination date at our secretary's desk.
- Questions regarding examination will not be entertained after 10 Feb 2020.