Soft Control provide introduction to methods of control which use soft computing and computational intelligence. Objective of course includes:
- To know the AI and specially Computational Intelligence for Automation Engineering related areas:
- Expert systems
- Fuzzy Systems
- Neural Networks
- Stochastic Optimization
- To know application, advantages and disadvantages of each method.
- To understand and apply the design methods; specially for Soft Control.
- Soft Control WS 19/20 first lecture will be on Monday 21.10.2019 in Building E2 6 - Seminarraum E11 (0.11) 14:00 - 16:00 and then every Thursday ( From 31.10.2019) in A5 1, HS II (-1.22) 12:00 - 14:00.
- Exercises will begin on 25.11.2019 in building C6 2 C6 2, Cip-Pool 2 (-1.26) - 14:00 - 16:00.
- No Lecture on Thursday 12.12.2019.
- 4th Exercise on 13.01.2020 in building A5 1, Room 1.39 (EnerTec) - 14:00 - 16:00.
Oral Exam WS 2019/20
- Examination Dates:
- 11 Feb. 2020. (Building A 5 1, Room 1.35)
- 30 March. 2020. (Building A 5 1, Room 1.35)
- In order to register for the exam, you need to, a) register online in HISPOS and b) send an email to the assistant of the chair (firstname.lastname@example.org). In this email, please indicate your surname in CAPITALS, your forename (first letter capitalized, but not the rest), your matriculation number, the degree programme that you are enrolled in, your current semester and the envisioned degree (BSc or MSc) as well as the desired time for the exam. Time slots are available from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m on 11.02.2020 and 30.03.2020.
- Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that the time slot you want will be given to you (your wishes will of course be taken into account whenever possible). Furthermore, once a date for your exam is set, this time slot is mandatory!.
- If HISPOS online registration is not available because this examination is not included in your degree program, submit the official form from Prüfungsamt not later than 2 weeks before examination date at our secretary's desk.
- Chapter - Structure and Introduction
- Chapter - Expert Systems
- Chapter - Fuzzy Systems - Fuzzy Knowledge
- Chapter - Fuzzy Systems - Fuzzy Inference
- Chapter - Fuzzy Systems - Fuzzy Control
- Chapter - Fuzzy Systems - Design Examples
- Chapter - Neural Networks - Basics
- Chapter - Neural Networks - Learning Process
- Chapter - Neural Networks - Application in Automation Engineering
- Chapter - Stochastic Optimization (Genetic Algorithms)
- Chapter - Stochastic Optimization (Simulated Annealing)
- Chapter - Stochastic Optimization (Differential Evolution)
- Exercise slides are provided in good time before each exercise.
- Please read the exercise slides before the exercise time slot.
- Exercises are worked on in scheduled time slots.
- Exercises will take place in Building. C6 2, Cip-Pool 2 (-1.26) / Building. A5 1, Room 1.39 (EnerTec)
- Exercise- (25.11.2019 / 14 - 16 Uhr / C6 2, Cip-Pool 2 (-1.26)) - Fuzzy Introduction
- Exercise- (09.12.2019 / 14 - 16 Uhr / C6 2, Cip-Pool 2 (-1.26)) - Fuzzy Control-1
- Exercise- (16.12.2019 / 14 - 16 Uhr / C6 2, Cip-Pool 2 (-1.26)) - Fuzzy Control-2
- Exercise- (13.01.2020 / 14 - 16 Uhr / A5 1, Room 1.39 (EnerTec)) - Neural Networks
- Exercise- (27.01.2020 / 14 - 16 Uhr / A5 1, Room 1.39 (EnerTec)) - Stochastic Optimization