The Junior Professorship for Digital Transformation and Information Systems offers Bachelor students the opportunity to complete an internal internship. The aim here is to promote the transfer of theoretical knowledge into practice and to prepare and investigate complex issues from research and teaching. In addition, students get the opportunity to look behind the scenes of our junior professorship and to get to know our research and teaching activities better.
The exact requirements of the practical assignment are agreed upon individually with the students. However, the preparation and submission of a written paper as an internship report is mandatory.
Please refer to the examination regulations for the formal admission requirements for a registration to the internal internship.
Your complete application documents include
- Brief curriculum vitae, especially regarding your experience in the design and implementation of software projects
- Excerpt of the academic achievements in the current study period
- In case of own topic proposal: short description and motivation of the topic
Please send the complete documents to Jun.-Prof. Dr. Stefan Morana.
- Start possible at any time, preferably at the beginning of a semester.
- Please contact Jun.-Prof. Dr. Stefan Morana to find a topic and to determine the practical task.
- The registration for the internal internship takes place after previous arrangement with the junior professorship over the VIPA.
- The internship report has to be written in English.
- Please note that the internal internship can be graded, but does not have to be graded.
- Scope: 6 CP (180 h)
- Course of studies: Master Business Administration, Business & Law, Business Education, Digital Business Administration