About Bapsi Sidhwa
A short biography on Bapsi Sidhwa. Source: private, 2002.
Biography and bibliography. Source: Emory University, Atlanta, 1998.
Shamsie, Muneeza. Bapsi Sidhwa. The Literary Encyclopedia, 2002 (July 18). - detailed biography
Martins, Kirsten. Lahore brennt. Kulturreferat Munich (Internationale Frühjahrsbuchwoche), 2002. - introduction to the author and her work
Wilder, Jay. 'Cracking India'. Emory University (Atlanta), 1998.
Rajan, Julie. Review of Cracking India. Monsoon Magazine, 2000.
Writings by Bapsi Sidhwa
- Sense of the City: Lahore. BBC, 2003.
- Selected Works by and about Bapsi Sidhwa. Central Oregon Community College, 2004.
- A Puff of Air. Journal Weber Studies, 1998.
- Bridge of empathy can prevent apocalypse. The Houston Chronicle, 2003. (September 21)
- New Neighbors. Time Magazine, 1997. (August 11).
- 'They are punishing Deepa for deflating their egos'. World Socialist Website, 2000. (May 19).
Rajan, Julie. Cracking Sidhwa. Monsoon Magazine, 2000.
Proctor, Rachel. Dwindling Into Symbols. The Texas Observer, 2003. (November 20).
Mmaka, Valentina A. "The voice of 9/11 has a women echo". Source: Valentinammaka.net, 2002. (November 12)
Mmaka, Valentina A. Bapsi Sidhwa. Source: Valentinammaka.net, 2002.
Shankar, Radhika R. How Cracking India Became Earth. Source: Rediff.com, 1999.
Whitehead, Andrew. Story as history. The Indian Express, 1999 (April 28).
see Research Section
Most of these resources require access to the university network (via vpn client)