Foundations and Frontiers of Criminal Justice
To analyze and assess the dynamics of criminal justice and its current challenges, it is necessary to focus on the foundations and frontiers of criminal justice, and to employ a research strategy which takes up the constitutional framework for criminal justice and the interdependencies with other domains of law - and science.
Pandemic Virus - national action
Selection of non-German Publications
- Brodowski, Quasi-criminal enforcement mechanisms in Germany. Past and Present, in: Vanessa Franssen / Christopher Harding (eds.), Criminal and Quasi-criminal enforcement mechanisms in Europe. Origins, Concepts, Future, Hart, 2022, pp. 41–66, ISBN: 978-1-5099-3286-3
- Vogler/Brodowski, Arrest and Coercion, in: Kai Ambos / Antony Duff / Julian Roberts / Alexander Heinze / Thomas Weigend (eds.), Core Concepts in Criminal Law and Criminal Justice, Vol. 2, Cambridge: CUP, 2022, pp. 219–259, DOI: 10.1017/9781009037136.007
- Brodowski/Espinoza de los Monteros de la Parra/Saad-Diniz (eds.), The Role of Corporations in Criminal Justice. 5th AIDP Symposium for Young Penalists, Freiburg, Germany, 22nd–23rd June 2018 (Revue Internationale de Droit Pénal 2018/1), Antwerpen: Maklu, 2019; therein: Brodowski, The Role of Corporations in Criminal Justice – an Introduction, pp. 15 ff.
Selection of non-German Lectures
- Brodowski, Lecture on »Virtual Criminal Proceedings in Germany« at the »Virtual Comparative Criminal Law Seminar« on 22.04.2022.
- Brodowski, Lecture on »Who is the culprit?« at the »Congresso Internacional de Direito Penal Econômico e da Empresa (CONDIPE)« on 26.11.2020.
- Brodowski, Lecture on »Research Experiences in the Field of Criminal Justice from a German Perspective« at a graduate seminar on 07.11.2017 in Ribeirão Preto.