Tel.: +49 681 302-71180
Fax: +49 681 302-71181
Opening hours during the university’s restricted operational phase (starting on 16 December 2020)
Due to the ongoing pandemic, you can currently only contact us via email.
- preparing and issuing new chip cards
- issuing new cards which replace older cards or issuing a second card
- validating student UdS Cards
- testing cards that don’t work properly
- issuing guest cards (Gästekarten) for on-campus research institutes and third parties
If you encounter problems regarding the electronic wallet function, please contact the Studentenwerk (Saarland Student Services).
During the enrolment period, there may at times only be one member of staff available for you, as the preparation and dispatch of UdS Cards is very time-consuming. Thank you for your understanding!
Contacts at the Card Issuing Office on Saarbrücken campus:
- Heidi Bleif
- Sara Wagner-Lunau
The Card Issuing Office is part of the University IT Centre (HIZ).
Bank transfer orders
To be issued a UdS cards for which a charge is made, you will need to provide proof of payment. Cash deposits on campus are not possible. Customers of the German bank Sparkasse can use the Sparkasse transfer terminal located in the Mensa (building D4 1). Printed forms for bank transfer orders are available in the Card Issuing Office.
Please indicate on the bank transfer form:
- Costumer reference (Kundenreferenz): [indicate your name]
- Payment purpose field (Verwendungszweck): 81003/8166030-SK-541175, Chip: [indicate student registration number]
Saarland University bank details
Payee: Universität des Saarlandes
IBAN: DE19 5919 0000 0000 33 0000
SWIFTCODE (BIC): SABA DE 5 S
Please make sure to indicate your student registration number in the payment purpose field (Verwendungszweck) on the bank transfer form after the word 'Chip', and to indicate your name in the costumer reference field 'Kundenreferenz'.