Maheshwari, R Uma. Aditi in Wonderland (Rev. of Aditi-series). Literature site Boloji (India), 2005.
Ghose, Sagarika. Fables Revisited (Rev. of Feminist Fables). OutlookIndia, 1995 (December 6).
Bartlett, Alison. Evoking/ Invoking India (Rev. of Goja). Hecate's Australian Women's Book Review, 2002.
Salmen, Charles. Shakespeare and Namjoshi: The Dynamics of Power. Student journal Deliberations (Duke University), 2003.
Dube, Siphiwe Ignatius. Suniti Namjoshi's Building Babel: The Resignification of Babel's Resistant Subjects. Cerebration Magazine, 2006.
Writings by Namjoshi
- On her coming out and her stance towards political activism. New Internationalist, 1989 (Issue 201/ November).
- The Beast and I. chowk.com, 2004.
- The Mouse and the Lion. Author homepage, no date given.
- The Female Swan. Women With Disabilities Australia, 1994 (Issue 8/October).
- A Tiger and a Saint. Sulekha blog posting by author, 1999.
- The Metre of the Ramayanaby. youngpoets.ca, no date given.
- All the Words. Private, no date given.
- Bird Woman; The Gods; Whore, Bitch, Slut, Sow (three short fables). Literary Mosaic Blog, 2003 (September 13).
- The Bride. British Council, 2002 (page 38).
see Research Section
Most of these resources require access to the university network (via vpn client)