About the Anita Nair
Anita Nair's official homepage.
Kohli, Suresh. Shades of Malgudi (Rev. of The Better Man). The Hindu, 2000 (June 18).
Mathai, Anna Sujatha. Fellow Travellers (Rev of Ladies Coupé). The Hindu, 2001 (June 17).
Singh, Kushwant. Travelling In a Women's Compartment (Rev. of Ladies Coupé). The Tribune India, 2002 (March 2).
Fredriksen, Jeanne E. Tales On the Rails (Rev. of Ladies Coupé). India Currents, 2004 (August 5).
Ramesh, Kala Krishnan. Raking Up the Everyday (Rev. of Malabar Mind). The Hindu, 2002 (September 1).
Writings by Nair
- Accessible Poetry. The Hindu, 2004 (January 4). - Nair reviews He Who Was Gone Thus by Thachom Poyil Rajeevan
- A Phantom On Platform No. 3. OutlookIndia, 2004 (November 15). - Nair reviews A Little Night Music by Ruskin Bond
- In a Timeless Wrap. India Today, 2003 (October 27). - Nair reviews The Sari by M. Banerjee and D. Miller
- A Tangled Knot. Kerala Arts and Literary Association, no date given. - Nair reviews The Black Album by H. Kureish
- Booked for Life. Rediff, 2001 (June 28).
- Who Cares About the Other Side? Rediff, 2003 (February 28).
- Eating Out. OutlookIndia, 2001 (June 18).
Behal, Suchitra. "Writing for Oneself". The Hindu, 2001 (December 2).
Chanda, S. Imaginary Keralas: Conversation With Anita Nair. Chennaibest.com, no date given.
Reddy, Sheela. "I'd Like To Be Labelled A Writer Of Literary Fiction". OutlookIndia, 2001 (June 1).
see Research Section
Most of these resources require access to the university network (via vpn client)