2nd MOSIPS Meeting
2nd MoSiPS Meeting - "Modeling of complex biological systems"
The second MoSiPS meeting took place October 07, 2013 at the Pharmaceutical Institute (Saarland University) in Saarbrücken. The meeting highlights various mathematical models describing complex biological systems, from modeling in personalized medicine down to models on a cellular level.
- Prof. Dr. Norbert Graf - “Data, modeling and simulations. Do they pave the way to personalized medicine?“
- Daniel Moj - “Introduction to Physiology based pharmacokinetic modeling”
- Coffee Break
- Dominik Selzer, Prof. Dr. Uli Schäfer - “Advanced in-silico models for skin absorption“
- Prof. Dr. Heiko Rieger - “Physical modeling of non-equilibrium processes in biological systems”
- Nadine Schaadt - “Modeling of Quorum Sensing in Pseudomonas aeruginosa“
More than 30 scientists from academia and pharmaceutical industry participated the successful meeting.