OSP Software, User Forum, Documentation, News:
Selected Saarland University PBPK Publications:
- Physiologically based pharmacokinetic models for prediction of complex CYP2C8 and OATP1B1 (SLCO1B1) drug-drug-gene interactions: a modeling network of gemfibrozil, repaglinide, pioglitazone, rifampicin, clarithromycin and itraconazole.
- A comprehensive whole-body physiologically based pharmacokinetic model of dabigatran etexilate, dabigatran and dabigatran glucuronide in healthy adults and renally impaired patients.
- Translational PBPK modeling of the protein therapeutic and CD95L inhibitor asunercept to develop dose recommendations for its first use in pediatric glioblastoma patients.
- Physiologically-based pharmacokinetic models for CYP1A2 drug-drug interaction prediction: a modeling network of fluvoxamine, theophylline, caffeine, rifampicin, and midazolam.
- A quantitative systems pharmacology kidney model of diabetes associated renal hyperfiltration and the effects of SGLT inhibitors.
- PBPK models for CYP3A4 and P‐gp DDI prediction: a modeling network of rifampicin, itraconazole, clarithromycin, midazolam, alfentanil, and digoxin.
- The feasibility of physiologically based pharmacokinetic modeling in forensic medicine illustrated by the example of morphine.
- A physiologically based pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic (PBPK/PD) model of the histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor vorinostat for pediatric and adult patients and its application for dose specification.