The following rooms are suitable for working with a child, for breastfeeding or for childcare as part of our babysitting service.
- Building A2 2, Room 3.14 (attic, SFB1102, inquire to sfb1102(at)uni-saarland.de or constanze.goebel(at)uni-saarland.de)
- Building B1 1, SULB: on the 1st floor, rest and breastfeeding room as well as a parent-child work area.
- Building E1 1, Computer Science: Room U.16 (you can get the key in the Business Office, Building E1 3)
- Building E2 5, Mathematics: breastfeeding and quiet room in the basement room E.32
- Building E1 2, Room 0.09 (Diversity Room with KidsBox, key card can be obtained from our office)
If your department provides a parent-child room, a family-friendly workplace, a play corner or similar, please let us know at familie(at)uni-saarland.de mit.
Rooms with baby changing facilities
- Building A1 3, Developmental Psychology (2nd floor, corridor)
- Building A3 1, Catholic University Community: Folding changing table in the disabled WC
- Building A4 4, Campus Center: Changing table in the disabled WC
- Building B1 1, SULB: Diaper-changing room in the disabled WC (ground floor)
- Building C5 4, Language Centre: Folding changing table in the disabled WC
- Building C9 3, Graduate Center: Folding changing table in the disabled WC (in the corridor in front of the conference room)
- Building D4 1, Mensa: Changing table in the WC on the ground floor