Sports opportunities during Corona
Dear university sportspeople,
we would like to keep you up to date about our sports offer during Corona. You can find it here.
Due to the cessation of sports operations in November, we are postponing the start of our on-site courses in Saarbrücken and Homburg until the beginning of December. Registrations made so far will be cancelled. A new registration start date will be set, about which you will be informed in due course.
The online courses will start as planned on November 2.
Sports program Homburg Sports program Saarbrücken Sports program Online
Due to the cessation of sports activities in November, we are postponing the start of the university's exercise courses until the beginning of December. The course registrations remain unchanged. You can find the course overview here.
The following corona rules must be observed:
- If you feel ill, please stay at home.
- In case of a positive test for Corona, please inform the University Sports Center immediately!
- The known distance and hygiene rules are to be followed (whenever possible) (distance of at least 1.50 m, adherence to the cough and sneeze label). In courses where no closer contact between the participants is required, these rules apply from the time of entering until leaving the sports building. In courses where the nature of the sport does not allow contact-free practice of the sport, the rules of distance and hygiene must be observed whenever possible (before and after the course, during breaks, during explanations, etc.) in order to keep contact times as short as possible.
- Masks are compulsory in the corridors and changing rooms of all sports facilities. In courses that are held on your own mat, the mouth and nose cover must be worn until the place is taken.
- There is no obligation to wear a mask during the course.
- Bring your own gymnastics mat if necessary. We are not allowed to provide mats!
- The changing rooms and showers in the multi-function room (Uni-Fit) are open and can be used in accordance with the distance rules. A maximum of three people are allowed to use the changing rooms at the same time and two people may shower at the same time. The changing rooms and showers in the Uni-Sporthalle are closed, toilets can be used under observance of the distance rules. Changing rooms and toilets are open in the LSVS sports facilities. The capacities of the changing rooms are signposted in each case so that the distances can be maintained. Personal items may not be left in the changing rooms. The showers are generally closed. An exception is the indoor swimming pool, where showers are open and should at least be used before swimming. In the school gyms in Homburg, the changing rooms can be used in accordance with the rules of hygiene and distance. The showers are closed.
Our Uni-Fit is available for limited use again since June 2. You can find all information here.
On September 14th at 9 am, the online reservation of our artificial turf pitch starts. You can book your desired times on our website. As always: first come - first served!
Here you can find all information: www.uni-saarland.de/einrichtung/hochschulsport/sportangebot/aussenanlagen.html
Our fitness parcours is open. Please pay attention to the distance and hygiene regulations.