Uni Active Pass
The participation in an Uni in Bewegung course, in another chargeable University Sports class or a 60 minutes training at our fitness center Uni-Fit count as working hours for University employees.
People working full time get a working time credit of 60 minutes. People with a part-time job get the working time credit proportionally.
- Employment first (e.g. office hours, meetings etc.)
- An internal coordination with the department is necessary
- Course participation needs to be documented (Uni-Aktivpass)
- Every University employee is entitled to get the course time credited as working time
- The University departments do not receive a financial or personal compensation for the working time failed
- The course fee must be paid by the employees themselves
How do I receive my working time credit?
The course participation is documented in the „Uni-Aktivpass“. Employees (with and without time recording) should contact their supervisor before courses start for the precise procedure.