The Europaicum Certificate at Saarland University is an additional qualification that students can work towards alongside their normal study programme. It is open to all students at Saarland University (including Erasmus exchange students) no matter what they are studying. The Europaicum Certificate gives students a broader understanding and greater insight into Europe and European issues and enables them to demonstrate these additional skills and competencies to potential employers in the international job market.
Europaicum Certificate at a glance
- The Europaicum is open to all students at Saarland University (including Erasmus exchange students).
- The Europaicum Certificate is an additional qualification.
- You can study it alongside your normal study programme.
- Students gain a broader understanding and greater insight into Europe and European issues as well as communication skills.
- The duration of study is flexible (1 to 8 semesters).
- The total workload is 24 ECTS.
Information and Advice
The CEUS coordinators will be happy to inform interested students about the Europaicum certificate. The Europaicum is an additional qualification that accompanies your studies and can only be completed if you are already enrolled in another degree program at Saarland University.
Services of the CEUS:
- Registration and enrollment for the Europaicum Certificate
- Course planning and the required workload (ECTS)
- Recognition of courses
- Checking the recognition of language courses and courses from the main study program and forwarding them to the examination office
- Issuance of the Certificate
Feel free to contact us by E-Mail, by phone or MS-Teams.