Get Fit for Europe with the Europaicum Certificate
The Europaicum Certificate at Saarland University is an additional qualification with 24 ECTS that students can work towards alongside their normal study programme. It is open to all students at Saarland University (including Erasmus exchange students) no matter what they are studying. The Europaicum Certificate gives students a broader understanding and greater insight into Europe and European issues and enables them to demonstrate these additional skills and competencies to potential employers in the international job market.
Europaicum Certificate at a Glance
- The Europaicum is open to all students at Saarland University (including Erasmus exchange students).
- The Europaicum Certificate is an additional qualification.
- You can study it alongside your normal study program.
- Students gain a broader understanding and greater insight into Europe and European issues as well as communication skills.
- The duration of study is flexible (1 to 8 semesters).
- The total workload is 24 ECTS.
Information and Advice
The CEUS coordinators will be happy to inform interested students about the Europaicum Certificate. The Europaicum is an additional qualification that accompanies your studies and can only be completed if you are already enrolled in another degree program at Saarland University or if you are an Erasmus student.
We give student advice regarding the following topics:
- Registration and enrollment for the Europaicum Certificate
- Choice and schedule of modules, classes and workload
- Recognition of courses for your Transcript of Records
- Checking the recognition of language courses and courses from the main study program and forwarding them to the examination office
- Issuance of the Europaicum Certificate
Feel free to contact us by E-Mail, phone or MS-Teams.