National cultural evenings
Every month ZiS organises a national cultural evening. The attendance is free and the event usually runs from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Typically the evening will include:
- a brief introduction to the featured country by students from that country
- up-to-date information, photographic material, DVDs, film excerpts about the country
- plenty of time for discussions and for attendees to get to know one another
- music and dance, games, and culinary creations from the featured country
The national cultural evenings are held either
- in the Forum international (the former Canossa: Saarbrücken campus, Building D4 1 (Mensa), basement or
- in the university's main auditorium (Aula): Saarbrücken campus, Building A3 3.
If you are interested in having your home country featured at one of our national cultural evenings, please get in touch with us. We like to support you ;).
At present, mainly virtual offers take place for current reasons.
Please find all events in our Calender of events