Documents you'll need to bring

  • Passport or personal ID document
  • Several passport photographs (note: these must conform to the rules for biometric passports)
  • If applicable, officially certified copies of your doctoral degree certificate, if possible with a German or English translation
  • Insurance documentation, if possible with a German or English translation
  • Your international vaccination card
  • If applicable, your international driving licence
  • If applicable, documentation on pre-existing medical conditions or disabilities
  • If applicable, your marriage certificate
  • If applicable, birth certificate(s) of your child(ren)
  • If applicable, the most recent school report for your child/children
  • Copies of all documents that you have either already submitted or will be bringing with you



Saarbrücken Campus
Building A4 4
Phone: +49 681 302-71122

Office hours:
Every day from 09:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.