Students from outside Europe

If you are:

  • an exchange student from one of our partner universities
  • a 'free mover' – an incoming student not in an official partnership or exchange programme
  • a scholarship holder from a scholarship-awarding body, such as Fulbright, DAAD, PAD, etc.

you will find the information you need here:


Wolfgang Heintz
International Office
Overseas programmes

Saarbrücken Campus
Building A4 4, Room 2.31

Phone: +49 681 302-71105
Fax: +49 681 302-71119